Mansfield GOP

This is the team blog of the Mansfield (MA) Republican Town Committee. MRTC members can post; anyone can comment. The views expressed by posters and commenters are their own, and do not necessarily represent the position of the MRTC as a whole.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks to Olivier for setting up the blog. Its my first time posting to a blog so I hope that I don't mess this up. My better half says keep it clean and no joking (except for my log-in name). That pretty much everything I can comment about!

4 Comments:

Blogger HillaryHater said...

I told you I was a rookie! How do I edit my post and fix an error on my maiden posting to the blog?

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home